About FA Expresstransporter AB
FA EXPRESSTRANSPORTER AB OFFERS FAST TRANSPORTATION BETWEEN SCANDINAVIA AND EUROPE.
FA Expresstransporter AB was founded in 2006 by Fredrik Andersson, who has extensive experience in transportation and the freight industry. The company has grown since then and today we are 8 employees. FA Expresstransporter AB has an office in Torslanda, Gothenburg. Here are experienced traffic managers who are responsible for all traffic planning. The administration department sits in an office in Helsingborg. FA Expresstransporter AB always puts the customer in the center. Accessibility, flexibility and quality are our key words.
Availability, Flexibility and Quality.
Accessibility is a must for us. You can always reach us by phone, mail 365 days a year around the clock. Our traffic planners are always available to you as a customer of FA Expresstransporter AB.
No assignment is too difficult for us and with our experience and well-tuned organization we can find solutions that are unique to you as a customer. Long-term relationships within logistics and traffic throughout Europe make us flexible.
Quality for us is strong relationships with our customers. Delivery security and honesty are the keys to our business. All trailers are equipped with GPS to be able to constantly inform you as a customer where your products are located.
QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
FA Express Transport is a company in the forwarding industry that will offer fast and reliable transport between Scandinavia and Europe where accessibility, flexibility and the customer are at the center.
We are constantly developing and improving so that we can offer our customers cost-effective and fast
solutions and give value to our owners and stakeholders.
Our staff, with expertise and commitment, should always work on the basis of the customer’s requirements, expectations and needs, taking into account our binding quality and environmental requirements.
We will maintain high delivery reliability.
Our quality and environmental work must be long-term and involve constant improvements for customers, suppliers, the environment and our own staff.
This endeavor is reached through
- o comply with internal and external requirements, applicable laws / regulations and other binding requirements.
- to be flexible, responsive and professional in our meeting with the customer.
- to actively work to minimize our negative environmental impact and increase customer satisfaction through efficient transport planning.
- that when purchasing, strive to be able to choose options that meet our quality and environmental requirements.
- to use hauliers who through collaboration also work on the basis of constant improvement and prevention of pollution.
- to manage our waste in the best environmentally friendly way.
- to choose environmentally friendly alternatives when traveling in the service where possible.
- to work preventively and proactively to avoid deviations and complaints.
- to work long-term with our improvement work by continuously developing our quality and environmental management system and our operations.
“For some years we have had a very good cooperation with FA Expresstransporter AB when it comes to transporting urgent goods on trailer in Western Europe. FA Express is a very flexible and reliable partner in this part of our business.”
Ola Johannesson Supervisor Brokerage, Fleet Management DHL Freight (Sweden) AB
“We hire FA express for their good service and good control. Within air freight it is important to keep times.”
Patrick Walldoff, Menzies Aviation